Mission and Expected Schoolwide Learning Results (ESLR)
Bethany Lutheran School is a family of hope-filled Christian believers dedicated to nurturing all children to love, honor and serve God.
Graduates of Bethany Lutheran School will be prepared to be:
- They will look to the Bible for guidance and growth, upholding its teachings.
- They will serve God, home and the community.
- They will respect and maintain their bodies as the temple of the Holy Spirit.
Productive and Socially Responsible Citizens
- They will collaborate to accomplish tasks as members of a group.
- They will learn about, experience, and appreciate the contributions of various cultures.
- They will exemplify good citizenship and social skills.
- They will recognize and respond to the needs within their community.
Effective and Self-expressive Communicators
- They will receive, process, and respond to information in clear and appropriate ways.
- They will utilize various technological resources.
- They will experience and participate in a variety of art forms.
- They will creatively express themselves through the arts.
- They will collect, analyze, interpret and evaluate information.
- They will formulate and implement plans of action addressing challenges and opportunities.