COMING SOON – Exploratory Electives – Why Study Nutrition?
Starting this fall, Bethany Lutheran School middle school students will be able to take four or five week intensive exploratory elective courses. The exploratory/elective curriculum allows student choice and supplements core classes instead of replacing them. These interest-based electives are part of what makes the middle grades experience special.
For the first time, students have a choice of which classes to take. They also begin to exercise autonomy while exploring personal interests and possible career choices. Some of the courses planned thus far are: Introduction to Culinary Arts, Digital Photography, Introduction to Agriculture, Health & Nutrition, and much more. More information will be coming soon so STAY TUNED!
Accepting New Students
- Dually accredited with Western Association of School & Colleges (WASC) & National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA)
- Christ-centered education
- Meeting the needs of the community
- Qualified teaching staff
- Family oriented, child-focused learning
- An environment that is conducive to learning
- Quality programs and individualized opportunities
- Centrally located in Vacaville, minutes from I-80
- Before and after school care programs available
K-8 2017 Summer Program
Bethany Lutheran School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, or to all rights and privileges, programs, and activities available to students. It does not discriminate in the administration of educational policies, athletic programs, financial aid programs, or any other school-administered program.